CAMPUS is a balanced mix of campus lifestyle simulation and a wide variety of quests and tests which lead to one of the goals of this game – make a career in science and get rich.
Your character starts out at a campus somewhere in England. During the course of the game, you will fly to other countries to complete your education and missions there.
You will acquire friends who will help you to deal with problems. Study well and you will achieve much success in science.
And if you try really hard, you will foil perfidious plans of a nefarious international organization and even receive a Nobel Prize.
* Harmonious and balanced mix of Lifesim and RPG genres with clearly expressed social element
* Online connectivity for in-game communication and world-wide player rankings
* Numerous campuses in various countries, ability to alter race/gender stats and character’s appearance
* Extensiveness and diversity of the gaming environment
* Mini-games of a devious nature and rich variety
OS: Windows XP/Vista
Processor: Pentium 4 @ 1.5 GHz
Memory: 512 MB
Hard Drive: 3 GB Free
Video Memory: 64 MB
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
Keyboard & Mouse
CD/DVD Rom Drive