In Warriors: Legends of Troy, two great armies clash not over home and country, but for the love of a single woman. The fates of these civilizations now stand upon the razor’s edge.
3000 years ago, a poet sang of heroes strong enough to stand alone against an army.
For love, they sailed the world.
For family, they made the greatest sacrifices.
For honor, they stood and faced the will of gods,
And fought a war which shook the earth.
In the age when Zeus Almighty ruled over immortals and men, what begins as a truce between two cities quickly erupts into a massive war that will shake the very foundations of Olympus.
* The Greatest Heroes: Fight for the Trojans and the Greeks as you experience the war from the perspectives of the greatest heroes
* Epic Battlefields: Clash with legions of soldiers on glorious battlegrounds that reach for miles throughout the ancient world
* Strategic Carnage: Do anything to survive. Grab a sword from a fallen enemy and hurl it at a soldier bearing down on you. Smash an opponent with your shield, and then run your spear through him. Or just throttle them with your bare hands
* Legendary Battles: Battle larger-than-life heroes and even confront mythical creatures sent by the gods themselves
* Brutal History: Among the inspirations for the game are The Iliad, Homers epic poem from the 9th century BC, and indepth research of the ancient battlefields of the Trojan War
* Ancient Heroes: Play as infamous heroes such as Achillies and Odysseus from Greece, as well as Hektor and Paris from Troy